Canal house Singel 66

Canal house Singel 66

In 1428 the “Singel” was dug from the “IJ” to the “Boerenwetering”. Until the city expansion in 1585 the “Singel” formed the western border of the city of Amsterdam. The “Singel” was about two kilometers long. Along these kilometers a great diversity of architecture, buildings and monuments can be found. The canal houses of the “Singel” inspired Royal Goedewaagen in creating a miniature version of the “Singel” consisting of six parts. The canal houses can be purchased independently, which makes it suitable as ultimate collector items.

45,00 incl. VAT

Additional information

Collection:

Miniature collection

Dimension / Volume:

9 – 11 cm

Color:

Polychrome

SKU:

02.9066.00.903